OPEN STUDIO’S 2019
- Saturday 28 and sunday 29 september 2019. Daily from 11-17u. Opened during the annual atelierroute blaricum.
- 25 times the Dooyewaard Art Award. Saturday 28 and sunday 29 september 2019. Daily from 11-17u. Adress: Schapendrift 75.
The Dooyewaard Foundation preserves 5 monumental Studio’s. Visitors can discover het Gooi’s history where from the end of the 19th century Laren and Blaricum as country villages attracted a wealth of artists, writers, scientists and do-gooders. They settled in artist-studios and colony huts, attracted by the green rural surroundings. Many well-known artists have contributed to establish Laren and Blaricum as one of Europe’s foremost art colonies. The Dooyewaard Foundation has saved a number of these historical studios and has carefully restored them. A new colony has arisen in places where artists such as Mondrian and Hart Nibbrig have worked. Nowadays the studios are occupied by artists on a temporary artist-in-residence basis.
All studio’s are opened during the annual Studio Route in Blaricum.
Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 september 11-17u. With a special exhibition in studio Hart Nibbrig (Schapendrift 75 Blaricum) of 25 winners of the Dooyewaard Stipendium.
- Guided tour at the “nieuwe kolonie”: Studio Hart Nibbrig, Mondriaan and Espinette. Wednesday 17 October.
- Open studio’s on 29 en 30 september 2018. Website: www.atelierrouteblaricum.nl.
- Blaricum Art city 2018. Kunstweek Foundation.
- Open studio’s on 10 june 2018 during the Erfgoedfestival.
GALLERY OF AWARD WINNERS OF THE DOOYEWAARD ART FOUNDATION